PO Box 6200
Lake Worth, Fl
407 965 1235
Date and Place of Birth: January 27, 1954 Chicago Illinois
- Florida Atlantic University Boca Raton Fl. 1992 to Date. Currently a senior in College of Mechanical Engineering
- Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce Fl. 1985- 1989 AA Pre-Engineering
- Florida Institute of Technology Jensen Beach Fl. 1984-1985
- Rockville High School, Rockville Md. 1968-1972.
Law Enforcement Education
- Northeast Alabama Police Academy- Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville Al. Basic Law Enforcement Certification Alabama. 12/76
- State of Florida POSTC Police Academy- Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce, Fl. (IRCC) Basic Law Enforcement Certification Florida. 12/81
- Police Photography 40 Hours- IRCC 2/82
- Radar Operator 40 Hours- IRCC 8/82
- At Scene Accident Investigation & Homicide Investigation 80 Hours- Institute of Police Technology Management (IPTM) at IRCC 2/85
- Instructor Techniques Law Enforcement & Corrections 80 Hours- IRCC 4/85
- Intoxilizer Operator 40 Hours- IRCC 5/85
- DUI Enforcement 40 Hours- IPTM at Brevard Community College, Cocoa Beach, Fl. 9/85
- Instructor Certification for Tactical Police Driving 40 Hours- Broward Police Academy, Broward Community College, Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. 1/86 Florida state certified for driver instruction.
- Advanced Accident Investigation 80 Hours- IPTM at University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Fl. 4/86
- Special Problems in Traffic Accident Reconstruction 32 Hours- IPTM Jacksonville Fl. 3/88
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction 80 Hours- IPTM at Palm Beach Community College W Palm Beach Fl. 5/91
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection and Accident Investigation 40 Hours- IPTM at Jacksonville, Fl 11/91
- General Motors Advanced Law Enforcement Driving 32 Hours- General Motors Proving Grounds Milford Michigan 04/95
- Conference on Reconstruction And Safety on the Highway (CRASH 97)40 Hours- Texas Engineering Extension Service (TEEX), Texas A&M University College Station Texas 03/97
- Police Laser Speed Measurement Operator 6/97
- XIV Congresso Nacional De Criminalistica- 40 Hours Convencoes Reboucas Sao Paulo SP Brazil. 09/97
- Florida State Breath Test Operator Certification 11/97
- Analysis of Low Speed Collisions 40 Hours- (TEEX) at West Palm Beach Florida. 12/97
- 1990 to Date- Accident Investigator Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office W Palm Beach Fl. Five years assigned to the Traffic Division Traffic Homicide Investigator, DUI enforcement, Driver Training.
- 1981-1990 Accident Investigator Martin County Sheriffs Office Stuart Fl. Nine years assigned to the Traffic Division. Primary duty accident investigation.
- 1976-1981 Patrolman/Traffic Officer Decatur Police Dept, Decatur Al. Three years assigned to the Patrol Division- general patrolman duty. Two years assigned to the Traffic Division. Primary duties accident investigation, traffic enforcement.
- 1988 to Date Law Enforcement Instructor. Indian River Community College/Palm Beach Community College. Adjunct Law Enforcement Instructor.
Courses Taught Basic Law Enforcement Level:
- Accident Investigation. Florida Curriculum.
- Basic Police Driving. Florida Curriculum.
- Traffic Control and Direction. Florida Curriculum.
- Traffic Law Enforcement. Florida Curriculum.
- DUI Enforcement. Florida Curriculum.
Courses/Seminars Taught Advanced Law Enforcement:
Editor of TARO http://www.tarorigin.com
- Tactical Police Driving. Advanced law enforcement driving class. Florida Curriculum. Numerous times
- Traffic Homicide Investigation. Florida Curriculum. Numerous times
- Driver Instructor Class. Driver instructor trainer. Florida Curriculum. Numerous times
- Friction and the g-Analyst. One-day seminar that covered the use and concepts that relate to the g-Analyst as an accident investigation tool. Numerous times.
- Traffic Accident Reconstruction Seminar. One day seminar that staged collisions to be witnessed then reconstructed. 3/92
- Antilock Brake System Seminar. One day seminar to examine evidence of ABS scuff marks on different road surfaces. 4/96
- Accident Reconstruction Resources on the Internet, College Station Texas 3/97
- The Minimum Speed Model- its Use and Abuse, Congresso Nacional Criminalistica Sao Paulo Brazil 9/97
- Society of Automotive Engineers, South Florida Section
- Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society
- Gulfstream Technical Accident Investigators
- Ex-FASCAR licensed, and occasional mid pack stock car driver
- Equipe Rapide Sports Car Club occasional mediocre autocross competitor