Trevor M. Newbery
Forensic Automobile Investigations, Inc.
6971 N Federal Highway, Suite 405
Boca Raton, Fl 33487
407 995 6781
- Date and Place of Birth: March 1, 1968 Devon, England.
- Graduate School: University of Strathclyde, UK., 1989-91
M.S. Forensic Science.
- Undergraduate Education: University of Sussex, UK., 1986-89
B.S. (Honours) Mechanical Engineering.
- 1994 to Date Engineer - Forensic Automobile Investigations, Inc., Boca Raton,
Perform automobile and truck mechanical analysis investigations and
accident reconstructions for insurance companies, attorneys and others.
- 1993 - 1994 Engineer - Packer Engineering, Inc., Naperville, Illinois.
Analyzed and reconstructed accidents involving various types of highway
- 1990 - 1991 Research Assistant - Metropolitan Police Laboratory, London.
Carried out a research project on the coefficient of friction of sliding motorcycles.
Visited scenes of traffic accidents and acquired practical experience of examining
Accident Training Programs and Conferences:
- "Seatbelt/Child Restraint Accident Investigation". IPTM, University of North Florida.
Miami, Florida. September 18-19, 1995.
- "Bio-Mechanics of Accidents". TEEX, Texas A & M University.
Bryan, Texas. June 12-16, 1995.
- "VC2000 Accelerometer Familiarization Class". Vericom Computers, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. March 9-10, 1995.
- "Accident Reconstruction Technology & Animation V'. Society of Automotive Engineers.
Detroit, Michigan. February 27-28, 1995.
- "Advanced Traffic Accident Reconstruction". TEEX, Texas A & M University.
Riverdale, Maryland. November 7-11, 1994.
- "38th Stapp Car Crash Conference". Society of Automotive Engineers.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida. October 31 - November 2, 1994.
- "Crash Day". Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators.
Leyland, England. May 31, 1992.
Accident Reconstruction Certification:
"Accredited Traffic Accident Reconstructionist". #615.
The Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR).
Professional Education and Training:
- "Value Engineering Management Seminar". NT Associates.
Boca Raton, Florida. August 4, 1995.
- "Section Officers Leadership Seminar". Society of Automotive Engineers.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. May 6-10, 1995.
- Institute of Traffic Accident Investigators (UK)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers
- Institution of Mechanical Engineers (UK)
- Society of Automotive Engineers
-Secretary, South Florida Section
- MS Thesis - "The Coefficient of Friction of Sliding Motorcycles".